Facebook is the largest social media in the planet with over 2.3 billion monthly users and the user base also helps you to reach out your business to the masses. With Facebook you can effectively reduce marketing cost while also increasing your website traffic and building brand loyalty, the Facebook insights also bring in added advantages to learn audience interest and their reactions to your brand as a whole.
Facebook is always bringing in new tools to help business reach out to more people and get new leads from the platform, the latest update brings in an interesting tool to allow your fans to book an appointment directly from your Facebook page. This tutorial will allow you to setup appointments on your Facebook page to bring in new customers.
Setting up appointments on your Facebook page
1. You must be logged in as admin to make the following changes, Go to your Facebook page an select the call to action button below your cover pic.
2. Choose edit option which will bring call to action button options, Choose book now option.
3. Select appointments on Facebook and then click next to proceed. (Optional you can also add link to your website if you want to send your visitors directly to the website)
4. Now Facebook appointment scheduling tool will appear click on “Start setup” to continue the process”
5. if you want to allow your fans to see available appointment then select appropriate dates and timing of your services.
6. Adjust appoint setting to allow customers to book appointments in near feature and sync your appointments to your google calendar.
7. Choose whether to remind your audience of upcoming appointment and followup messages and click next.
8. you can view your appointments in the online calendar on your menu bar ( appointments tab)